- For specific installation instructions, refer to the included installation guide.
- For Mac computers, it is not necessary to download and install a driver.
Proceed to the next step.
Computer Settings (Windows)
1. Click [Control Panel] -> [Sound], and then the [Playback] tab, and then select MG-XU and click the [Set Default] button.
2. Click the [OK] button.
Computer Settings (Mac)
1. Select [Applications] -> [Utilities], and then double-click [Audio MIDI Setup].
2. Select [MG-XU] from the list on the left side of the [Audio Devices] window. If the [AudioDevices] window is not displayed, in the menu select [Window] -> [Display Audio Window].
3. Control-click [MG-XU] in the list, and select [Use this device for sound output].
4. Control-click [MG-XU] in the list, and select [Use this device for sound input].
After completing steps 3 and 4, mic and speaker icons will appear next to MG-XU in the list.
5. Quit Audio MIDI Setup.
This completes the computer settings.
2. (For MG20XU/MG16XU/MG12XU) Press the [ST] switch for the stereo channel that you set to USB.
3. Turn on the stereo channel that you set to USB (except for the MG10XU), and adjust the level as necessary.