ADECIA Firmware V1.1.0 (Previous version)
This firmware is used for the ADECIA Solution.
This firmware contains all the firmware for RM series devices and VXL1-16P required for the ADECIA Solution.
- You can update the firmware via the Web GUI “RM-CR Device Manager”. For details, refer to the RM-CR Reference Manual.
- With a Dante network, do not use the EEE function* of the network switch. Although mutual power consumption settings are automatically adjusted between switches that support the EEE function, some switches do not perform that properly. As a result, the switch’s EEE function may be enabled inappropriately in the Dante network, possibly degrading clock synchronization performance and interrupting audio. Therefore, please note the following.
- When using managed switches, turn off the EEE function on all ports used for Dante. Do not use a switch that does not allow the EEE function to be turned off.
- When using unmanaged switches, do not use switches that support the EEE function. In such switches, the EEE function cannot be turned off.
- * EEE (Energy-Efficient Ethernet) function: Technology that reduces the power consumption of Ethernet devices during periods of low network traffic; also known as Green Ethernet or IEEE802.3az.
- This firmware includes the following items.
- RM-CR Firmware V1.1.0
- RM-CG Firmware V1.1.0
- RM-TT Firmware V1.1.1
- VXL1-16P Firmware V1.1.0
How to Update
Unzip the downloaded compressed file and use the “***.bundle” file.
Firmware update procedure
- Execute the following items in the ADECIA Ceiling Solution Quick Start Guide
- Execute “1. Connect devices” through “6. Match the speaker position settings to the actual mounting position”
- “7.Perform automatic audio tuning”. Click “SKIP”
- Execute the following items in the RM-CR reference manual
- Execute “FIRMWARE UPDATE”
- Execute “AUTOMATIC AUDIO TUNING”
Main Revisions and Enhancements
- Now supports the RM-TT boundary microphone.
- Now equipped with the RM-TT exclusive Web GUI, "Peripheral Detail / RM-TT". You can access this from the [Peripheral] window in RM-CR Device Manager.
- You can now select whether to automatically route Dante audio on the [Peripheral] window in RM-CR Device Manager. Disable automatic routing if you want to manually route Dante audio, such as when using the RM-CR together with another processor.
- You can now check and change parameters for digital signal processing on the [Processing] window in RM-CR Device Manager. You can also now import and export settings for digital signal processing on the [Configuration] window.
- You can now check and change NAT traversal settings on the [Transport] window in RM-CR Device Manager.
- Added a command for outputting the beam direction in the RM-CG Remote Control Protocol.
- Shortened the time required to reflect setting changes after the Web GUI [SUBMIT] button is clicked.
- Fixed the issue in which, after removing the LAN cable and disconnecting a peripheral, which makes the Status indicator blink in red, the Status indicator continues to blink even after the information of the peripheral is deleted from the RM-CR.
- Fixed the issue in the RM-TT in which, under certain circumstances, it becomes difficult to pick up the sound and the response for button operations becomes slow.
- Fixed the issue in which the Web GUI [SUBMIT] button cannot be clicked.
- Fixed other small issues.