VXL Series "P model"
Dante PoE powered speaker system
The VXL1B-16P and VXL1W-16P support the "Dante" audio network, and use a slim line-array configuration, making them an easy fit perfectly for conference rooms (in the size range of 12m × 10m) that demand vocal clarity while imposing numerous constraints on space, and require both functionality and a sense of design. With audio distributed via a Dante network and PoE power* supplied from a PoE compliant L2 switch, the speaker system can be constructed as a network, allowing existing IT infrastructure to be effectively utilized. Simple wiring via LAN cables, easy installation, and no need for a power amp contribute to the flexibility of installation, allowing you to construct an elegant sound system that will not interfere with the design of the conference room.
* When using an IEEE802.3at compliant PoE power supply device, the maximum speaker output is 15W; when using an IEEE802.3af compliant PoE power supply device, the maximum speaker output is 6W.
VXL1B-16P / VXL1W-16P
Dante PoE powered speaker with 16 x 1.5" drivers
- 1.5 inch (3.75 cm) full-range speaker units with neodymium magnets
- Slim design complements any interior décor
- Available in black or white
- Enclosures can be painted to match surroundings
- Wall mount bracket supplied
- Optional hardware for a wide range of installation needs
Customizable Wireless iPad Control for Yamaha PA systems.
The colours and finishes shown may vary from those on the actual products. Some models may not be available in some countries.