Why the pros use Yamaha Hardware
- Tommy Aldridge
- "When I was coming up my mom often told me I could/would break most anything.
Mom wasn't right about everything.
My Yamaha hardware is still standin'.
Show after show, solo after solo, it ain't goin nowhere."
- Mike Bordin(Faith No More)
- "I trust Yamaha hardware night after night to stand up to the stress of touring, wear and tear of live shows, and even to support the occasional Lead Vocalist front flip off a full Marshall Stack and landing directly on the Rack…with only slight damage to the singer."
- Paul Bostaph(Testament)
- "My Yamaha hardware takes a beating! It offers reliability, strength and consistency. All of these qualities are very important to me. I use 20" crashes and 15" hihats and this hardware delivers EVERY TIME!"
- Matt Cameron(Pearl Jam, Soundgarden)
- "I need my drum hardware to withstand the studio, the show and the tour. Yamaha makes the most adaptable and strongest hardware available. I depend on it to do my job in every situation."
- Terri Lyne Carrington
- "Yamaha hardware is durable and reliable, adjusts easy and looks good!"
- Keith Carlock
- "My Yamaha hardware is easy to use, not complicated, very dependable and durable.
There's nothing better out there, you have to check it out!"
- Teddy Campbell
- "I've waited a long time for this revolutionary hardware upgrade. It's so practical and durable.
It allows you to upgrade your set up instantly. It is and always has been"
The Best Hardware In the World."
- Will Champion(Coldplay)
- "Sturdy and versatile"
- Ndugu Chancler
- "The sound of great drums is enhanced by great hardware. No matter whether it is the latest or older hardware,Yamaha Hardware stands up to the sound and quality that matches the drums. Yamaha Hardware is very functional and easy to set up. There is a variety of models for every need. Yamaha Hardware is drum innovation."
- Billy Cobham
- "I have been using Yamaha stands and assorted hardware for about 14 years now. In the years that I have been working with Yamaha hardware they have never let me down and are very comfortable to use."
- Charley Drayton
- "Simple,extremely durable & musical. Just like the drums,Yamaha hardware truly supports the sound of the instrument and allows you to express yourself accordingly. If I did not like the hardware, I would not play Yamaha drums!"
- Sonny Emory
- "Yamaha Hardware is the most durable and user friendly hardware on the market, I am particularly fond of the HS1200T and HS1200D SERIES HI-HAT STANDS"
- Justin Foley(Killswitch Engage)
- "My Yamaha pedals have effortless feel yet deliver a tremendous amount of power with every stroke. My feet would be wandering aimlessly without them."
- Steve Gadd
- "Yamaha hardware covers all my needs and never lets me down."
- David Garibaldi(Tower of Power)
- "The Yamaha snare drum stand I use is the SS950. It's their best one yet, well made and is highly functional. I prefer hardware that is micro-adjustable. This design allows that in every way possible."
- Ralf Gustke
- "In my career as a professional drummer, which now lasts for 25 years, I was able to witness and experience the development of YAMAHA HARDWARE at first hand and I could always place 100% reliance on it. This time the hardware can not be topped, either in its quality nor in its design. Thank you for all the stress-free gigs (performances) of the past."
- Wolfgang Haffner
- "Yamaha Hardware is without a doubt the most solid on the market. Every little detail is very well thought of and the entire Yamaha Hardware System makes perfect sense."
- Roy Haynes
- "I love the cymbal stands. All the hardware is so easy to adjust. I am always comfortable playing on Yamaha hardware."
- Chris Hesse(Hoobastank)
- "Yamaha hardware is the perfect combination of durability and ease of use. It is the only choice for the stage!"
- Tom Hunting(Exodus)
- "I've been using Yamaha hardware for over 25 years now and I can honestly say that it just keeps getting better and better!! All the advancements are so well thought out! The tom tom mounts Rule! The infinite adjustment boom cymbal stands are Amazing! The bass drum pedals are Awesome!! Exodus does a lot of touring during the year, so I can tell you, durability is key and the Yamaha hardware has never let me down!! It's the Best!!"
- Akira Jimbo
- "The compatibility of the system hardware concept and the flexibility of the ball mount make Yamaha the perfect partner, providing me with an ideal set up anywhere in the world."
- Manu Katché
- "I like the light feeling of my Yamaha foot pedal. It is easy to adjust, always helps what I want to achieve drumming wise and never disappoints me."
- Russ Kunkel
- "I have been working with the Yamaha family for the better part of my Career. And I cannot imagine doing the recording and performing that I do without the incredible instruments that Yamaha Drums provide for me. We all know how fantastic the drums themselves are but we often forget how important the hardware is. I count on the efficient simplicity of the design in the Yamaha hardware to do my job. In fact, I could not without it."
- Dave McClain(Machine Head)
- "After two years of nonstop touring, there wasn't ANY piece of my hardware that needed to be replaced. My Yamaha tom mounts can take brutal, night after night punishment and always live to see another show!"
- Xavier Muriel(Buckcherry)
- "Doing more than 250 shows a year my hardware had better be able to handle it night after night and mine does without a doubt"
- Antonio Sanchez
- "Playing at a high energy level night after night can make drum hardware become glitchy and unpredictable.Yamaha produces the best hardware there is so that you can just concentrate on making music. Their gear is incredibly user friendly, reliable, beautiful and it just makes sense. Once you use Yamaha hardware you just can't go back."
- Neil Sanderson(Three Days Grace)
- "I use the DFP9500C double foot pedal with the beater turned around to the hard plastic for tons of point. They're very responsive with lots of momentum for a crushingly consistent kick drum."
- Dave Weckl
- "When playing the gig, the last thing I need is hardware that fights my every move... Yamaha's hardware, from the comfortable, solid seat I sit on to the snare and cymbal stands that go and stay where I put them, with pedals that don't 'play me', allow me to perform on the instrument without distraction."
- Sully Erna / Shannon Larkin(Godsmack)
- "When men go to battle, they wear the best armor, counting on its reliability. Me and Shannon battle nightly, and never once has this armor failed us. It's strength, durability and convenience is why Yamaha's hardware is the best there is in the drum world... Period!" (Sully Erna)
"With over 30 years of touring and recording as a hard rock drummer, it was nine years ago I played my first Yamaha kit and fell in love with not only the best sounding shells but also the most durable, innovative, and rock-steady hardware on the planet. Yamaha foot pedals are by far the strongest pedal out there, and the hi-hat stands are a step ahead of all the rest. Beat on the cymbals as hard as you can and you'll see that Yamaha cymbal stands just can't be beat!" (Shannon Larkin)