A problem has been reported in version 15 of iOS and iPadOS, in which Apps are sometimes unable to detect a Yamaha musical instrument after making a USB connection.
If you encounter this problem, turning off your iPhone/iPad and then turning it on again will allow the instrument to be detected normally. We have confirmed that this problem only occurs with version 15 of each OS.
As of October 27, 2021, we have reported this to Apple and are considering how to address it.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but would ask for your patience while we resolve this issue.
Make your performances of traditional and modern oriental music more powerful with newly sampled instruments and 210 fresh Styles. Oud, Qanoon, Nay, and many other Voices sound incredibly realistic thanks to new velocity-sensitive portamento, Super Articulation! Voices, and dedicated oriental instrument waveforms that are 10 times larger than in previous model.
Program your original Voices and Styles with the PSR-A5000. Expansion memory has been increased to 1 GB (approx.). It allows you to create and store various and higher quality contents. The PSR-A5000 supports Styles with individual time signatures for each variation, which increases your possibilities in Style programming.
GET INSPIRED BY ORIENTAL SOUND AND FEATURES
Designed especially for oriental musicians, the PSR-A5000 becomes an ultimate partner for your greatest live performances and original content production. Explore the new features and get inspired with the new sound.
- 1,161 Voices, including 299 Oriental Voices, 44 Oriental Drum Kits, 20 Revo!SFX kits
- 454 Styles (including 260 Oriental Styles, Khaleeji, Shami, Masri, Maghrebi, Persian and Turkish)
- Crossfade Portamento with velocity and time related parameters
- 128 key drum kits with key off note, Upper Octave (-3 - +3)
- Style Section Time Signature, Style Section Reset
- Live Control knobs, Live Control joystick, Assignable buttons, 7-inch color touch screen, FSB keyboard, Sub output
- Scale Tune Setting buttons, Scale Tune Memory buttons
- Mic/Guitar input for use when singing or collaborating with other performers
- Chord Looper function
- Playlist and Registration for quick and easy set-up, Preset Registration
- Voice and Style expandability with the Yamaha Expansion Manager
- Audio Recording (WAV/MP3)
- 1 GB (approx.) on-board memory for expansion data, 2 GB (approx.) internal memory
- 2 USB TO DEVICE terminals
The colours and finishes shown may vary from those on the actual products. Some models may not be available in some countries.